Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Monday- June 16

Today was our first day in the Emerging Technology class. I must say that my favorite part was working on Google Docs. What a great way to work on one document! I haven't used this technology before in my teaching but I am absolutely sure that I will be using it this upcoming school year.


Twitter as fun as well. There are so many ways to social network out there, that it can get very confusing! For me, I think it would just be easier to use a couple. Even though I have been in this program for a while, I am a bit overwhelmed by the many types of technology that we are being exposed to.
Click bird
to Visit
Twitterific

I am very happy to be meeting some of my new classmates. They all seem to have such a great knowledge of technology. I wish them luck and hope to keep in touch with them in the future.

T

No comments: